IMMUNITY | DEFENCE | GUT HEALTH
High strength Turkey Tail mushroom 10:1 extract with piperine (black pepper extract) for enhanced absorption.‡
Each serve contains 1000mg of Turkey Tail extract (Trametes versicolor) and 5mg piperine. No fillers or flowing agents.
- Beta-D-Glucans >30%
- Starch <5%
- Veggie capsules suitable for vegans.
- Dual extraction (organic alcohol and hot water extraction methods).
- Available in 120 capsules - 2 month supply, 240 capsules - 4 month supply, 360 capsules - 6 month supply and 1 years supply - 720 capsules. (1000mg/ day, which is two capsules).
Third party tested in New Zealand for pesticide residue, heavy metal analysis, microbial analysis, and active compounds (Massey University and Hill Laboratories).
Turkey Tail (Trametes versicolor) has been used for centuries in Traditional Chinese Medicine for its wide variety of health benefits. We cannot state those benefits due to New Zealand regulations, so we recommend doing your own research on this amazing species!
Caution and consideration:
Despite mushrooms being natural, they are considered potent in Traditional Chinese Medicine. It is important that you consult a health professional before taking this supplement if you have a health condition, are taking prescription medication, are pregnant, or nursing. Mushroom extracts can potentially interact with medications prescribed to suppress the immune system and regulate blood clotting.
Read the science:
1) Effects of polysaccharopeptide from Trametes Versicolor and amoxicillin on the gut microbiome of healthy volunteers
2) Characterization of Trametes versicolor: Medicinal Mushroom with Important Health Benefits
3) Assessment of Bioactive Compounds and Antioxidant Activity of Turkey Tail Medicinal Mushroom Trametes versicolor
4) Medicinal Value of Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát (Aphyllophoromycetideae). A Literature Review
5) Polysaccharopeptide from the Turkey Tail Fungus Trametes versicolor (L.:Fr.) Pilát Inhibits Human Immunodeficiency Virus Type 1 Reverse Transciptase and Protease
‡These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA, MPI or FSANZ. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.