Tenderly grown by north island farmers, these hemp seeds have been carefully shelled to give you only the centre - a soft heart, with a tender, nutty flavoured crunch, rich in omega oils, and packed with raw superfood nutrition.
How to use
Hemp seeds are a great addition to any meal, sweet or savoury. Add to a smoothie, breakfast bowl, avo on toast, or sprinkle over a salad. Add into the supplied OM Mason jar for ease of use in the fridge.
- High in protein - 24% plant-based protein
- Contains the perfect ratio of Omega 3, 6 & 9 Essential Fatty Acids (rgood fats responsible for a healthy brain, blood, joints, hair and skin)
- Hemp seeds are non bloating and easily digested.
- High in digestive fibre - 40% dietary fibre (highest percentage of fibre in a grain on this planet)
- Hemp seeds contains all essential amino acids
Store in a cool, dry place. After opening satchel, refrigerate and consume within three months. Do not heat.
Check out our Hemp Superfood Ball Recipe.
Organic Mechanic is committed to NZ Grown Hemp Seed.
Profits support www.hempforvictory.nz