Kia ora friends and family, fellow game changers and culture shifters.
We are happy to announce the OM Community Potluck is back.
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/711491025895070/
We welcome the longer hours of sunlight and the summer transition with an open gathering of a like-minded community.
A great place to meet new friends and connect with the local community, this gathering is welcome to all who wish to join, we only ask you to contribute with a plate of plant-based food to share.
The location is at Tahaki Reserve (at the bottom of Mount Eden, entrance to the reserve off Mt Eden Road), there is plenty of roadside parking near the entrance.
- Please arrive by 6.50pm for a 7pm dinner commencement before the sunlight fades
- BYO cutlery, plate, cushion and anything else you may need
- There is a big open field for frisbee throwing or soccer ball playing etc.
- Instruments/ jamming is also welcome
- This is a zero waste event so please do not bring rubbish, and we will leave the area better than when we found it.
We look forward to sharing this experience with you.