Join OM on a Men's expedition to the west coast of Auckland, journeying inner and outer worlds to cultivate connection, learning and growth.
Sunday 16th May 7am - 3pm.
Facebook Event https://www.facebook.com/events/153746970036025
Afterpay your ticket: https://organicmechanic.co.nz/products/om-brotherhood-presents-mens-wilderness-adventure
ABOUT THIS EVENT
Start the morning at the La Cigale French Market for an organic smoothie at Organic Mechanic, before journeying out to the Waitakere to spend the day with like minded brothers on an experience of connection, learning and growth.
We will create the space to share, learn and connect into the essence of who we are through guided experiences in movement, breathwork, meditation, council and more, whilst being grounded and inspired by the elements of nature.
Hike through the coastal forest and learn about how native plants were used traditionally by Māori in pre-european times both as materials, medicines (Rongoā Māori) and food sources.
Join facilitators Wiremu McCarthy, Graedon Parker, Tane Heketa & more.
You can expect to learn something new, and feel a sense of connection and belonging within a community of men who gather on a regular basis.
YOUR TICKET INCLUDES:
- 1x Organic Smoothie & snacks
- Optional Carpool from Parnell
- Please bring your own snacks, water bottle and kai for the trip
- Meet at La Cigale French Markets 7.15am.
- Asking for volunteers to carpool their vehicles from Parnell to the West Auckland location.
- Please expect to be back at Parnell by 4pm if carpooling.
- This event requires a basic level of fitness and hiking ability.
More details upon purchase of a ticket.