August 19 2019 – Graedon Parker
These new 375ml bottles represent the Organic Mechanic commitment to create a more regenerative and responsible brand future, making the best quality product, whilst doing minimal harm, and fostering positive community & environmental impact for generations to come.
As well as the bigger bottle:
• The amber coloured glass bottles help preserve billions of living bacteria inside from harmful UV light;
• Amber glass is easier to recycle than clear glass;
• The bottle shape is better suited to cope with our natural fizz;
• We're brewing with premium artesian spring water from West Auckland;
• They come in a cute little 12-pack which you can order online;
• All of our brews are in tune with the #Maramataka(Māori Lunar Calendar);
• Our 750ml bottle is also getting an upgrade soon;
• We have some gob-smacking new flavours and events in the pipeline.
Unlike most brands in the supermarket, we don’t use artificial sweeteners, #stevia, #erythritol, and our brew is completely #RAWand #UNPASTEURISEDwith the lowest levels of sugar we can get. It’s always been about YOUR wellbeing.
When you purchase OM Kombucha, you’re buying the best. You are supporting our vision for a consumer ecology that fosters resilience, and a grassroots business operating as a force for planetary transformation.
#OMKombucha #bethechange #buylocal #organic #glutenfree #gmofree #organicmechanic
Tagged: #OMshack, Auckland, be the change, buy kombucha online, community, conscious community, Consciousness, Food is Medicine, Gut Health, kombucha, kombucha delivery, kombucha delivery auckland, kombucha nz, La Cigale French Market, La Cigale French Markets, Lifestyle and Wellbeing, made in nz, New Zealand, OM, om community, OM Kombucha, OM Shack, OMkombucha, Organic, Organic Mechanic, plant based, Probiotic, Probiotic Kombucha, probiotics, real kombucha, refill revolution, vegan, wellbeing